pg and research Department of Commerce
- Dr.V.Selvaraj, N.S.S Programme officer and Deputy Warden from 1983 to 1988
- He is honoured with the Best NCC Officer Award in 2000
- Dr.S.Murugesan Deputy Warden from 1983-1988
- Ms.A.Jannathul Firthoes has been serving as NSS Programme Officer since 2011
- Dr.M.MaryAnbumathy has been serving as Deputy Warden Since 2008
TEACHERS PARTICIPATION IN VARIOUS ACADEMIC BODIES
Dr. V. Selvaraj
- Member of the Board of Studies in Commerce (2006-2008)
- Subject Expert Member in the Board of Studies in International Business by Bharathiar University (2006-2008)
- Member of Board of Studies in Commerce UG for 2009-2011-Erode Arts and Science College.
- Member of the Governing Body of NMC 2010-2012.
- Member of the College Committee NMC- 2010-2012.
- Member of the Finance Committee NMC-2010-2012.
- Member in Indian Commerce Association.
- Associate, IIAS, Simla-170005.
- Life member in Tamil Nadu Economic Association
- Member in Kerala Commerce Congress
Special to applause
- Dr. V.Selvaraj has submitted a paper on “ Fruits Fruits and Vegetables Processing industry in India” in Simla that was sponsored by Indian Institute of Advanced Study Rashtrapati Nivas (2001)
- Dr.V.Selvaraj had organised a training programme on “Associate ship” in Simla that was sponsored by Inter University Centre for Humanities and Social Sciences (2002)
- Dr. V.Selvaraj had delivered a lecture on “ Concept of Research design “ in Tumkur, Bangaluru that was sponsored by Bangalore University for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education(2005)
Dr. M. Mary Anbumathy
- Coordinator of M.B.A. Concurrent Programme and Warden for C.V.R. Hostel for Women from 2008 to till the date.