Research Promotions to Scholars
WHY YOU SHOULD DO YOUR RESEARCH AT NMC!
- We have 13 Research Departments.
- We have 55 Research Guides
- Computerised Library and Access to e-Journals
- Latest Equipments
- Exclusive Research Block in 8000 Sq. Ft.
- Air-conditioned Research Guide cum Researcher Rooms
- Central Instrumentation Facility (CIF)
- 24/7 Access to Research Block
- Conference Room / Viva-voce Halls attached
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Access 24/7
- Rest Rooms and Lift facilities
- Cafeteria Facilities
- Stationary store
- Health Centre attached
- Promotions to do Research
- Awarding of the Management Research Scholarship Rs. 3,000/- per month for a fulltime Research Scholar (non-stipendiary).
- Awarding of Rs.1,000/- for participating and presenting Research articles in conferences.
Research Promotions to Faculty
The College administration has announced the following incentives/financial assistance to the Research advisers and Research Scholars for carrying out both basic and applied research and publish articles in reputed journals etc.,
- Seed money Rs. 25,000/- to the interested faculty members in order to apply research projects for getting grants from various funding agencies.
- Special cash award Rs. 10,000/- to the faculty members for publishing Book(s) with ISBN.
- Cash award Rs. 3,000/- to the Research advisers for publishing their research work in SCI journals/ UGC care list journals.
- Rs. 40,000/- to each department to organize State/National level workshops/Seminars/ Conferences at our College.
- Rs. 25,000/- to the interested faculty members to organize extension programmes at our college/nearby villages.
- Rs.5000/- to each research advisers for guiding PhD programme/candidate.
- Rs. 5,000/- and Rs.2,000/- to each Principal Investigator for operating/applying Major research Project, respectively.
- Rs. 2,000/- and Rs. 1,000/- to each Principal Investigator for operating/applying Minor research Project, respectively.
- Awarding of Rs.10,000/- for participating and presenting Research articles in abroad.
- Awarding of Rs.10,000/- and Rs. 2,000/- for getting /applying patent, respectively.