Youth Red Cross
The youth Red Cross (YRC) unit of our college was established is the year 2004. The Youth Red Cross of Nehru Memorial College is a part of the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), Tamil Nadu Branch.
Youth Red Cross wing of NMC conducts various activities like health checkups, health awarness programmes, training in first-aid and distant management and social responsibility in students.
The main purpose of organizing the Youth Red Cross is,
- To indicate national integration in the Youth of our country
- An awareness on the case of their own health & that of others.
- To promote mutual understanding, friendship & cooperation among with all without any discrimination
“Health, Help & Friendship”
- Promotion of Heath and Hygiene
- Blood-Donation Camp
- Awareness program on health & social issues
- Word friendlineses
Assisatnt Professor of Economics.