|Faculty Development Programme||
Workshop on e-content Development Programme on 23 to 26, October 2013.|
Faculty Development programme on Impactof Research on Teaching in Higher Educationon11th June 2014.
|Conducted bridge course for the students||
Dept. of English conducted Bridge course for the all 1st Year students (June 2014).|
Dept. of Mathematics conducted Bridge course for 1st Chemistry and physics students.(June 2014)
Economics: 1. Success stories of leading Entrepreneurs on 01.02.2014|
2. Placement opportunities for UG & PG students on 04.02.2014.
3. Indian Agriculture: Challenges and its future prospects on 20.02.2014.
Commerce 4. Guest lecture on SPSS Package. An Indian Stock Market: A practical view on18.3.2014.
5. Stress Management on 28.2.2014.3.
Chemistry 6. The Natural Products on 14.03.2014.
|Organized Seminars / Conference / Workshops||
1. seminar onMaterials of this millenniumon 14.2.2014
1. Human Development index.
1. Workshop on “Google Apps” on 24.09.2013to 26.09.2013.
2. Workshop on “ Game development” on 9.10.2014 to 11.10.2013.
3. Workshop on “ Linux Kernel Programming” on 15.02.2014. and SixSeminars.
1. Career Guidance and Counselling on 13.2.2013.
1. National Seminar on “Frontiers in Biotechnology” on 26 & 27 August 2013.
1. Workshop on “LATEX” 18 & 19thJuly, 2014
|oga programme conducted||Yog Mahotsav organized on 23 March 2014 and yoga classes are conducted regularly|
|Sports and cultural activities at inter collegiate level||
1. Commerce department conducted the inter collegiate meet“ COMEX” on 10.03.2014.|
2. Computer Science department conducted the inter collegiate meet “THINK QUEST” on 11.03.2014.
|Arranged Gender sensitization programmes||
1. Anaemia Screening Camp for Adolescents on 27, Sep 2013 Sponsored by Sakthi Rotract Club. |
2.Blood Donation Camp on 7.1.2014 in our campus. (Auditorium)
|Extension Activities||1. Inspire Science Camp for the 11thstd students on 25thto 29thNovember 2013.|
2.TNSCST Sponsored workshop was Conducted to the Farmers, School Students and Self Help Groups On 7th, 8thand 9thJuly 2014.
(i) Spirulina Culture and Ornamental fish Culture”
(ii)Ornamental Fish Culture”
Apiculture” for rural Self-Help Groups