Red Ribbon Club
Red Ribbon Club is a globally recognized symbol for HIV/AIDS awareness. Establishment of Red Ribbon Club was an important initiative undertaken by the Government of India to spread awareness about HIV/AIDS & associated myths among the youth & empower them as per educators.
- To create awareness on Sexual Reproductive Health & HIV/AIDS.
- TO create & train among the youth a coder of peer educators for spreading awareness about HIV/AIDS & its prevention is the community.
- To encourage blood donation.
- blood donation awareness
- Celebrating Life
- Community service
- International understanding
- Dr.V.Kaleeshwari, Assisatnt Professor of Economics